- SWIMMING AREAS: The resort has a designated swimming area and snorkeling area. Aqua shoes or sandals are recommended for your comfort, enjoyment and greater movement in the water. Goggles and snorkels are a must to enjoy the marine life and may be rented from the Reception.
- RESORT WATERCRAFTS : Kayaks, speed boat and Jet Ski are available for rent.
- DIVE SITES : Boats for exploring the beautiful dive sites and nearby islands, tanks, refills, dive masters and fishing trips may be arranged in advance.
- HIKING TOURS : Day tours or overnight camping at Mount Dagulgol , Naambon Falls and the Mountain Peak may be booked. There is also a half-day hiking tour (including lunch) to the Fruit Bat Habitat.
• Food may not be brought into the resort. All guests are required to avail of buffet meals for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.
• Meals are served at the Pavilion within the posted schedule.
• Food may not be taken out of the Pavilion.
- DRINKS AND SNACKS: Orders for coffee, beer, other drinks or snacks that are brought into the units are subject to a service charge. Alcoholic beverages may be consumed only within your rented premises. Please drink moderately.
- TOWELS AND LINENS: To help conserve water, towels and linen will be changed only when necessary and upon request. Extra towels and linen can be requested for a minimal charge.
- TOILETRIES AND FIRST AID: Basic toiletries, first aid supplies and medications are available at the reception desk.
- RESORT STAFF: The Resort Staff is there to make your stay more enjoyable. Please do not hesitate to call on them. However, errands outside of the resort will be subject to service charge.
- BEACHFRONT: The beachfront is a marine sanctuary. It is illegal to take corals, shells or starfish from the water.
- COOKING: Cooking is not allowed within the Resort.
- SAND IN YOUR UNIT: Outside showers for rinsing and water jars/ faucets for washing your feet are provided for your use. Please avoid bringing sand into your unit.
- WET CLOTHING AND TOWELS: Guests are requested to hang wet clothing and towels in designated areas.
- CLEANLINESS: Please help keep the premises clean and sanitary at all times. Use trash containers located strategically around the Resort.
Palm Beach shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to personal property, bodily injury or loss of life suffered by any guests arising from the use of any facilities or equipment within the resort, including but not limited to any watercraft or vehicle and visitors agree to render Palm Beach, its owners, officers and staff; free and harmless from any such claims. Furthermore, all visitors, by virtue of their reservation, acknowledge all the rules, regulations and guidelines of the resort and agree to abide by them.